The Main Street Inn is a new hotel (about two years old) with modern conveniences and old world style. The suites are not large but are well designed. All include a seating area with hide-a-bed and chair, tables, a tv, and a small sink, refrigerator, and microwave. No dishes are provided. The decor is tasteful, not flashy. The beds are comfortalble. We could not get on the wi-fi, and it took a long time for the staff to rectify the problem. I don't know if that is typical or a one-time-problem. There is no breakfast per se, but each morning in the lobby you can get fruit, small pastries, juice, and coffee and tea, without any extra charge. There is space for eight cars in the attached covered garage. If you miss out on that there is free parking for hotel guests in the garage across the street. The staff members were all professional and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia