My 2 year old son and I spent our first night at the Courtyard Marriott. After a friend recommended the Main Street Inn, I called and Jeff answered the phone. They gave me a better deal and the rooms were just as nice. It was the service that stood out to me. Housekeeping was very nice and the room looked like new each night. The front desk even loaned us an umbrella, so we could walk over to backstreets for dinner. The lobby is beautiful and cozy, and the hotel was within walking distance to just about everything. We will stay there everytime we come to Blacksburg!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia