Beliveau Estate
$80
$71
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$134
$119
GardenInn.com
Residence Inn Blacksburg-University(Blacksburg)(Great Value!)
$107
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$57
$50
Red Carpet Inn(Blacksburg)(Great Value!)
$56
$50
Main Street Inn(Blacksburg)
$107
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$119
$95
Travelocity
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$109
$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Courtyard Blacksburg(Blacksburg)
$109
$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

All reviewswine tastinglavender festivalsoaking tublavender productswalking trailswell worth the pricegreat visitjoycewinerypropertyweddingfireplaceinternet
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I heard of Beliveau Estate after stumbling upon their downtown location in Blacksburg. I'm glad I took the drive out to their winery location. They have a wonderful place there, the views are amazing and it is the perfect place to feel like I'm getting out of town without driving a long ways. Their wines didn't disappoint, they were friendly and very informative. I especially love their reds which I found to be very flavorful and my favorite was Soul Singer. My friends and I bought two bottles of it and a cheese plate (well worth the price, we couldn't finish all of ours!) and enjoyed the afternoon on their outdoor patio. Special place with really special wines and I really want to try out their B&B, the rooms look immaculate on their website!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tiffany L
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We are avid Virginia wine supporters and looked forward to visiting this new winery. The drive was enjoyable on a nice Spring day. When we arrived in the tasting room we were greeted by a nice young lady (student at VT - Go Hokies!). We both did the $5 tasting and sampled 7 wines (with an extra taste of 1 additional wine at the end). During the tasting our pourer asked after every wine, "How was that one?" I felt the need to ask a lot of questions about the wines and she knew all the answers to them so in the end I wished she had talked more about the wines, wine-making process, and some of the things that make Beliveau wines special/unique.

Everyone has their own taste preferences for wine. We enjoy almost all types of wines (semi-sweet, medium dry, dry, whites, reds, etc.). I found my palette overwhelmed with the strong flavors in most of their wines. The Niagara/Riesling blend of Discovery was by far the sweetest wine I've ever tasted and having it directly followed by some semi-dry reds was confusing. It was not the "fun summer sipper" you want out of that type of wine. There seemed to be some oily substance floating on top of the A Cappella (100% Landot Noir). I've never seen that before and having done some research since my visit found that it's caused by fermentation but should have been filtered out before bottling. It's a shame because I was excited to try this new grape (and again had to ask questions about this hybrid I've never heard of). The oily sheen floating atop my tasting sample gave me a queasy feeling. I actually left with a bit of an upset stomach which has never happened after the hundreds of wine tastings I've done.

Overall this wine tasting was just okay. We didn't even find something we liked enough to purchase. And we buy A LOT of Virginia wine. Lastly, we had to practically throw our money at the pourer as she was engrossed in helping everyone else except us to pay for tastings or snacks. So this is one to watch and I hope they can fine tune their wines to bring them up to a level we are used to tasting in the beautiful countryside of the great state of Virginia.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VAWineGal_11
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My girlfriend and I went for a weekend getaway and had a great time. Just 30 mins away from downtown Blacksburg but feels very secluded. Nice owners, great food, clean/comfortable rooms... and the wine tops it all off. We will be back!

Room Tip: The jacuzzi tub was great but not all the rooms have them.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jacob D
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

A Beautiful serene place to stay to recharge your batteries with great views. Good wine and great hosts that make you feel welcomed. It felt like home. The three course breakfast were excellent. The location is also only a short drive from town for shopping and dinners. We'll be back again!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ross H
Reviewed September 10, 2013

What a wonderful time we had, celebrating our anniversary. Everthing was perfect! The wine tasting was a pleasure, the Chocolat room so relaxing and comfortable, I didn't want to leave. We watched the sun set from the vineyard, as time seemed to slow down, and reconnected with each other. The fog on the mountain in the morning burned off in time to take some great pictures. At breakfast with the other two couples we shared fun conversation and great food made by our hostess, Joyce. Her husband, Ivan, the wine half of the marriage, loaded the case of reds and whites into our car for the trip home. A very romantic stay, one we very much recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple