“Cute Little Shop for Gifts”
Review of My Neighbor and Me

My Neighbor and Me
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Berryville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: My Neighbor and Me provides a fair trade retail shop reflecting indigenous cultures, unique gifts, and simple necessities where local and global neighbors can equitably exchange goods and services.
Gainesville, Virginia
“Cute Little Shop for Gifts”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

A quaint shop that has fair trade merchandise. I bought items that come from around the world. This is the place to go to find unique gifts. The owner is extremely nice and personable and goes out of her way to make you feel welcome.

Visited June 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique and special gifts”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I love this shop, for all the interesting things that they carry. Its close to my home, so I can walk there and pick up a cool gift very easily. When I walk in the shop, there are so many things to choose from! I know that I can't find anything like it anywhere else near by! I feel good to be buying things that help other people live better lives. So really, its double good!

Visited June 2013