“Event Venue-Amazing”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Event Venue-Amazing”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I decided that between family issues and crossing friend lines a neutral atmosphere was necessary for my sisters baby shower. Between Christine(amazing owner and event planner) and Sarah (cutest most professional server ever) we pulled off an amazing event. My NOVA friends were astonished at what an amazing and reasonable event we pulled off!! Was a great day. You could ask these ladies for anything under any parameters and they will make it work....love me some battletown!!!!

• Visited July 2013

Virginia
“Fine dining in downtown Berryville”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The Battletown Inn offers an excellent menu - I always enjoy the crab cake salad for lunch. The patio is a fun place to meet friends and enjoy good music!

Visited August 2013
Towson, Maryland
“Marvelous luncheon experience!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Had a wondwerful luncheon experience on August 16, 2013. Food and service absolutely first rate. Warm historical ambience. Very highest recommendation.

• Visited August 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Very high quality food.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We recently ate dinner at the Battletown Inn while staying ay the Rosmont Mano in Beryville, VA. The building is old and charming. Service was very good. The food was delicious and the quality of the ingredients were similar to good big city restaurant. The chef at this restaurant is very talented.

Visited August 2013
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I ate here after receiving a recommendation from the innkeepers at Smithfield Farms. We didn't have a reservation, so we ate upstairs and it was a very cozy and seemed like more of a relaxed atmosphere. Generally, the food was good. Again, based on a recommendation we ordered the crispy mac and cheeses as an appetizer and we LOVED it! You never would have guessed that it would be so good, but that sweet jalepeno jelly was great! For entrees, I ordered the scallops with cauliflower puree and it was excellent. I was a little worried when I saw the plate at first because it didn't seem that it would be enough, but the portion turned out to be perfect. My husband ordered the New York Strip and it was just ok. It was a little under cooked and the cut of meat itself was a little fatty. However, it was good enough that he ate most of it!

Regarding service, the waitress was very nice, but it took a while for the food to come out. We waited a good 30 minutes between the time we were done with the appetizer and the time we actually received our entree.

• Visited May 2013