“Very good - consistently.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Berryville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Virginia
“Very good - consistently.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Wife and I ate here again last night - every couple months we seem to get here. Usually get the same thing - cheese pizza with tomato slices. Very good - cold beer. They have a good crust - something no always available at too many American pizza places. Service is always good and guys cooking are always very friendly and go out of their way to make you happy.

• Visited April 2014

Berryville, Virginia
“Always Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

My daughter and three of my grandchildren and I had dinner at Mario's. It is everyone's favorite place in town to eat dinner and we have yet to have anything that was not great. Love the food and the staff, they are great!

• Visited December 2013
“Very good Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Been here several times since my first review and each time was very happy with the food. Got a pizza to go this afternoon and it was as we've come to expect - excellent. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tasmandevil
Berryville, Virginia, United States
“Best pizza in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I grew up in Berryville so I am aware of the different pizza places in town and Mario's is the literally the best. The people there are also generally pretty friendly and helpful.

I haven't eaten in anytime recently so I won't give much input on that except that the seating doesn't look all too comfortable to me. All I have gotten to eat there has been the pizza. The pizza tastes great though and is always great every time I have ordered from them. It is the classic pizza you get from most little mom and pop small town Italian restaurants.

If you are in the area I would stop by them over ANY of the big chain pizza places the ingredients are WAYYYYY more tasty than the big chains. I know because I order pizza from the big chains quite frequently and if there were a pizza restaurant like marios closer to me I would probably go with marios.

Visited September 2013
Virginia
“Don't know why we don't go more often---”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Food here is very good and the wait staff has always been very good and most pleasant. Very conveniently located and a very nice menu selection. The g'kids love the cheese bread and everything else they've had - and their are some of the pickiest eaters anywhere.

• Visited May 2013