Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
One of my favorite places to go spend an afternoon on Sunday

I love the wine especially the whites always do the wine tasting even though I know what I want... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
lovemesomecamping
via mobile
Great place to stop and take a break along the Blue Ridge Parkway

Great place to stop and take a break along the Blue Ridge Parkway. We were driving the parkway and... read more

Reviewed December 28, 2017
Rocky N
Stafford, Virginia

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 4, 2012

It's a trip to get to this place but well worth it. They participate in the Mountain Valley wine trail and that is just great. Host was great and each experience has been outstanding.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

I went to this winery on the way to Floyd, Va, where my fiance and I were staying for a weekend. We decided to stop at a few wineries on the way down to break up the trip. This winery was semi-difficult to find but thankfully we have a GPS and it was fine. If you don't have GPS on your phone or on a device, I would write down detailed directions before you leave the house. The grounds of the winery look like a renovated barn, very rustic and beautiful. They will allow you to taste all 20 wines if you wish and they have small plates of crackers/cheese/sausage if you'd like something small to nibble on while you taste. We ended up buying 7 bottles of wine from this place. Everything was VERY good and I'm incredibly sad that they aren't closer to our home because I would be visiting them constantly. If you're around Bent Mountain or Floyd, and have some time for a trip, this is a MUST DO!

1  Thank curlycueku