“Nice Place for Lunch”

Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I stopped for lunch while doing some sightseeing. It was noticeable that people were waiting before the doors opened. We were seated quickly and our server was very nice. We both had the fried green tomato BLT, which is excellent. I also had onion soup, which was good but could have been hotter. Our server made sure our glasses were never empty. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Very good food and service. Enjoyed it so much had to go back a second day. I would start with desert and work backwards.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Any train buff would enjoy having a meal in this former large passenger station on the Norfolk & Western line. It has been handsomely converted into an attractive restaurant.
Our stop for lunch was rather satisfactory but not noteworthy. The service was quick and efficient, though we were not informed of the day's special. The chicken cranberry salad was excellent but the pork barbecue sandwich was devoid of much barbecue sauce and was rather bland. All in all, a mixed bag.

1  Thank greybees
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Unfortunately, I was not able to enjoy having a sit down meal due to lack of time. However, I did stop by for some take-out.

The meal was hot and delicious. It was lunch hour so it did take a little bit of time to get it out, but I was certainly happy that I stopped by. I had heard it was a great place and will certainyl be back for a sit down meal.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This is a really cool restaurant with very good food. The waitress we had was excellent and answered all of the questions we had. My only issue is almost everything on the menu comes with mushrooms. I love mushrooms but it's kind of odd. I think they need to have a more diverse menu. My husband is a picky eater and they really didn't have any "normal" food for him. For example their stuffed shells comes with mushroom sauce, not tomato. Very odd. Do to know if my husband will be back but I liked it a lot.

1  Thank GLrider

Been to Olde Liberty Station? Share your experiences!