“Pleasant experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olde Liberty Station

Olde Liberty Station
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Muncie, Indiana
“Pleasant experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was in Bedford for a wedding and was just looking around. Found this restaurant and decided I had to try it. I was not disappointed. Excellent service freat food and a clean simple atmosphere. I had the catfish and it was very good. I have to brag on the Iced Tea. It was fresh clear and did not come out of a jug of concentrate. I know it is a simple thing but so many places do not have good tea. I highly recommend the Olde Liberty Station.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank sdelisle65

Moneta, VA
“Never disappoints!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Took a group of ladies to lunch this past week and they all enjoyed the experience. We had great service and great food. My personal favorite is the Caesar Salad with Grilled Salmon, which is always wonderful.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Pat S
Fairfax, Virginia
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went with a group of 10. Had a drink in the bar, no draft beer but reasonably priced ($3.50 for a Sam Adams).

Sat for for dinner within 5 minutes of our reservation time. The waitress was fantastic. Gave us individual checks, suggested appetizers, and wine and easily handled a table of 10. I had a "special" seared Ahi tuna - excellent!!! Had cheesecake for dessert. While not the biggest portion, It was as good or better than any cheesecake I have ever had. Others had pecan pie a la mode - very generous portion. I will go again.

Visited June 2013
Pacific Ocean
“Nicely renovated old rail station with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

The lunch menu is a real bargain. We had the salad with salmon and the lunch special, chicken salad on croissant with fruit and cole slaw. Service was excellent.

Visited May 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Every time I visit my best friend in Virginia we go here. I love the bruschetta! Its family friendly place. Everything is good here.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Aruth35453

Been to Olde Liberty Station? Share your experiences!