Vanquility Acres Inn
$149
$145
  • Restaurant
$60
Timberlake Motel Lynchburg(Lynchburg)(Great Value!)
$79
Affordable Corporate Suites(Lynchburg)(Great Value!)
$86
$115
$114
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$123
$119
Hampton.com
$99
GardenInn.com
All reviewsgarden suitehomemade jamsthought of everythingthe dining room tablebedford areathe blue ridge mountainsbreakfast was deliciousbed breakfaststayed longerliberty stationwonderful hostshome away from homeboth morningsthe main housestayed one nightwould definitely stay here againgoats
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Hot tub is listed by owner in ad.When we arrived and checked in we asked about it and was told hot tub was NOT operational due to owner not getting around to cleaning it.The next morning as we where showering the owner beat on the door and very rudely said we where late leaving and when were we going to get out? Seems her check out time is 11pm even tho we were not told this or is it posted in the room.As we hurried to pack and leave at 1125pm and were loading our car the owner came out and stated we OWED her 10 dollars for making her maid wait on us to leave. Seems to me the OWNER has forgotten who the customer is and should have been thanking us for staying with her again since this was our second visit this year.Bottom line this is a average place to stay NOTHING SPECIAL at all and NOT WORTH the money we payed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank HARLEYDEUCE414
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I travel solo all over the world for business, and really appreciate it when I find a nice place to stay every once in a while instead of the typical soul-less chain hotel. The owners of this B&B go above and beyond to make this happen. Breakfast every morning was amazing - homemade jams and honey from their beehives, fresh fruit, oatmeal berry pancakes, homemade granola, eggs, quiche, turkey bacon, lots of coffee, and more! There were also delicious cookies around for quick snacks. I stayed in the Garden Suite, which I think is perfect for a solo or couple staying for more than one night. It has its own entrance off the back porch if you want to use it. It's a nice big room with a fairly large bathroom. Queen sized bed and a great wifi connection. It also has its own sunroom where you can make coffee before hitting the big breakfast, a microwave, and a fridge. The view from this room, like the dining room, is straight over the Peaks of Otter and in the mornings you can look down over the pond and spot the huge grass carp in the shallow water. The goats are super cute and I visited with them every day! I also checked out the beehives and looked in vain for the wandering chicken on the property. I even got to go next door (the owners also own this property) to check out the pool. There is a jacuzzi on the B&B property that looked like fun just outside of the Vanquility Suite downstairs. The owners were amazing - I sat up and talked goats and medicine with John, and Ellen wouldn't let me clean up my dishes once! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will be back in 6 months when I revisit my new client in the area. I can't recommend this place enough!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank mmhkw
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We spent a delight couple if nights here - very comfortable & quiet, but close to the Parkway AND some decent restaurants for dinners. The owner is charming and serves a great breakfast! We are planning to go back & take friends!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in August, having spent 6 weeks around the Norfolk area of Virginia. This is a little piece of tranquility, a real home from home. We were given a very warm welcome, had lovely accommodation with fabulous views and a super all home cooked breakfast. They use all their own produce, including homemade breads, cakes and jams. We couldn't have asked for anything better. It is in a great location for visiting the Blue Ridge Mountains and we did some great walking. We will definitely go back. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Why stay in a “never-knowing-what-you’re-going-to-get” hotel when you can experience the wonderful accommodations of Ellen & John’s Vanquility Acres Inn? As part of a recent vacation, we wanted to tour Bedford’s D-Day Memorial. For an overnight stay, we liked what we saw on the Vanquility Acres Inn website. We chose the extremely comfortable, spacious and beautifully decorated Blue Ridge Room. Ellen has thought of everything!! Her personal attention to detail matches how she “would want to be treated” herself. The bedroom and private bathroom are immaculately clean, with lots of conveniences. Before it got dark, we took a stroll around the quiet and peaceful neighborhood, enjoying the beautiful view of the mountains. For breakfast the next morning, we devoured Ellen's scrumptious homemade breakfast. On the dining room table, we discovered a bottle of John’s outstanding fruit-flavored honey, which came from his own bees in the backyard. During our meal, we enjoyed fun and interesting conversations with other guests and Ellen. If you have any special dietary needs, you only need to let Ellen know in advance. After enjoying more delightful conversation with Ellen, we packed up to leave for our day of touring. We both left the Inn feeling like we’d found a brother and sister, and would love to have stayed longer. Later that afternoon, we drove to Bedford’s Liberty Station restaurant for a tasty lunch. The restored historic railroad-station-turned-restaurant was highly recommended by Ellen and other locals. We already have recommended Vanquility Acres Inn to co-workers, family, friends, and neighbors. After such a positive experience, we both agree that when in the Bedford area, we wouldn’t think of staying anywhere else. -Debbie & Ronnie (Ashland, Va.)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple