“Good Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Bedford, Virginia, United States
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I love the Thai fried rice with shrimp. I usually get it with the hot red pepper flakes. Sometimes its seems a little too mild so I've been asking them to raise the amount of red pepper flakes in it. Always nice to have a little heat especially in the winter months.

Visited February 2014

Virginia
“Great service and great food”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was so glad when China Tastes opened in Bedford because after the fire closed the Hunan, you had to go to Lynchburg to get good Chinese food. The food is always delicious and the service is excellent. The prices are reasonable. They even have a special dishes section on the menu for those who are watching their sodium intake. My favorite dish at China Tastes is the Chicken Chow Mai Fun. In fact, my co-worker just left to pick some up for lunch! The owner is a sweet, kind lady who always remembers you, and that makes going to China Tastes even more pleasant. I am very happy to patronize this local business and I hope they are around for a long time!

• Visited November 2012