See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Andy and Sue are very nice people who go out of their way to make sure your
visit is a memorable one. Their B&B is a beautiful place. Sue's breakfast is
delicious and very filling.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I am so thankful that my husband booked a night at this marvelous B&B for our anniversary! I will admit I was a little nervous as I have never stayed at a B&B before, however, my experience with the Roost was spectacular! I honestly never want to stay at a regular hotel again. They were so welcoming and the accomodations were wonderful. It was as if we were visiting friends. The breakfast was delicious! We really enjoyed our "mule" ride too! The grounds were beautiful! I just wish we had enough time to stay one more night! Next time we will!

Room Tip: If you are looking for a little more privacy, there is a room in a seperate area on the property. We stayed in the room attached to the house but were very comfortable there!
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Andy & Sue need to teach classes to everybody in the B&B or anybody in the hospitality business. You have never met people any nicer who go out of their way to make sure your time w/them is memorable. This was an incredible experience from top to bottom! Accomodations & food were all first rate. Take the "Mule tour." You will have to stay there to find out!

2  Thank Larry K
Reviewed October 14, 2011

The Roost is hosted by a most hospitable couple. The accomodations were very homelike and comfy. The breakfast was delicious and filling. The landscaping around the home was quite spectacular. Just wish we could have stayed longer and enjoyed our surroundings more!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in a room attached to the house and were quite pleased there. A couple would probably enjoy the room above the garage.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Teresa S
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I was only able to stay one night but would love to go back. The hostess and host were so welcoming. The grounds are beautiful, the room so clean. We had coffee available in the room. Breakfast was very good. It is a very relaxing. atmosphere.and a great price for the stay.
Teresa---Marion, Va.