“Ugh...”
Review of Days Inn Bedford

Days Inn Bedford
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have stayed here before and was reluctant to stay again for good reason. The room smelled dirty, there are spider webs all over the room, and we could barely get the air to work. There is a fridge and a microwave, although old, it's a plus. Bed is hard, but sheets appeared to be clean. The best thing this hotel has going for itself is that the Pool stays open til 10 and the front desk staff is nice.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed July 30, 2013

-110% This place and the management is the worst I have ever experienced!! The first room the key would not open the door after 3 try's with 3 different keys. The second room the wallpaper was falling off the wall and full of Black Mold. But I was there for my daughters wedding and had to go to the wedding rehearsal so I payed no attention to it that night. In the morning I went to the Very Poor Breakfast and I cam back I was knocked out by the smell of Mold!The shower had Black Mold all around it. The wall paper was falling off the wall. And they charged me double and made my account Over drawn with $140.00 in Over draft charges due to charging my Debit card twice. I have been traveling as a professional for over 30 years and this motel is the Worst I have ever stayed in. I am about to start a new job traveling 70% OF THE TIME I THOUGHT MAYBE I MAY HAVE A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH Windom Hotels. They double charged me and put me in a SICK Room Infected with Black Mold!!! They told they would credit me back the double charge and did not do it so. I had 4 item's returned at $35.00 a piece. The manager is Always MIA Never non the propriety. In over 30 years of traveling this was the worst experience I have ever had with a room I rented! You Guys suck!!! I am a reasonable Man and willing to let you win my business back. Good Luck!! This Was THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER I MEAN EVER HAD WITH A ROOM I RENTED!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Peaks of Otter Lodge
#2 of 4 in Bedford
Timberlake Motel Lynchburg
Timberlake Motel Lynchburg
#6 of 23 in Lynchburg

Been to Days Inn Bedford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bedford

Address: 921 Blue Ridge Ave, Bedford, VA 24523-2403
Location: United States > Virginia > Bedford
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Bedford
Price Range: $50 - $70 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bedford 2*
Visit our scenic location with Beautiful Views of the Mountains.Located close to D-Day National Memorial. We offer comfort, cleanliness , and great rates. Free Continental Breakfast. Located on Route 460 between Lynchburg and Roanoke. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn Bedford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bedford Hotel Bedford