New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“This was the wosrt experence I have ever had had in a Motel Hotle in over 30 years!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Bedford

Days Inn Bedford
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Bedford
Chatsworth
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

-110% This place and the management is the worst I have ever experienced!! The first room the key would not open the door after 3 try's with 3 different keys. The second room the wallpaper was falling off the wall and full of Black Mold. But I was there for my daughters wedding and had to go to the wedding rehearsal so I payed no attention to it that night. In the morning I went to the Very Poor Breakfast and I cam back I was knocked out by the smell of Mold!The shower had Black Mold all around it. The wall paper was falling off the wall. And they charged me double and made my account Over drawn with $140.00 in Over draft charges due to charging my Debit card twice. I have been traveling as a professional for over 30 years and this motel is the Worst I have ever stayed in. I am about to start a new job traveling 70% OF THE TIME I THOUGHT MAYBE I MAY HAVE A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH Windom Hotels. They double charged me and put me in a SICK Room Infected with Black Mold!!! They told they would credit me back the double charge and did not do it so. I had 4 item's returned at $35.00 a piece. The manager is Always MIA Never non the propriety. In over 30 years of traveling this was the worst experience I have ever had with a room I rented! You Guys suck!!! I am a reasonable Man and willing to let you win my business back. Good Luck!! This Was THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER I MEAN EVER HAD WITH A ROOM I RENTED!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Peaks of Otter Lodge
#2 of 2 in Altavista
Craddock Terry Hotel
Craddock Terry Hotel
#3 of 23 in Lynchburg

Been to Days Inn Bedford? Share your experiences!