The front desk and staff was great. Very friendly. Check in was fast. The room however is in dire need of remodel. The TV was an old model with no HDMI or any other connections for game systems. A big let down to say the least. Other item that needed to be replaced was the microwave. It was white at one time but was yellowed with age and smelled when in use.
The room had a slight moldy smell and the shower area had spots of water damage. The tub itself was damaged at one point and a patch was applied. This made the bottom of the tub unstable and you could feel it give in at times. The tub, I thought was a bit unsafe. The heater also had multiple dead bug is it as well.
Wasn't a bad stay for the price and I might stay again if it's just me on a trip, but not with family of children.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking