Bedford Motel
$139
$135
  • Restaurant
$60
Timberlake Motel Lynchburg(Lynchburg)(Great Value!)
$79
Hampton.com
$101
GardenInn.com
$90
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2013

lovely place so clean and good serivce too it has been a lot of improvements to this motel and the price rate it just right would not go anywhere esle as have been days inn up the road but that was ok but not as good as the bedford motel was

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stayed here while I was in town to visit the National D-Day Memorial. The owner I spoke to was very friendly and put me in a room that I believe is one of the the latest to be renovated. The room was clean, the appliances new and the cable and wi-fi worked fine.

The only issue was the noise from the road. My room was on the end (closest to the road) which I imagine exasperated the situation.

I would definitely stay here again but ask for a room further away from the road.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jonathan A
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a great little motel not far from the Parkway. The owner is super friendly and very proud of the work he has put into the place. He has recently done some major upgrades, with new mattresses, flat screen TV's, and mini-fridges. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. Even though it is on a rather busy and noisy road, the room was well insulated and quiet. The price was terrific and a real value. We would much rather support a locally owned motel like this than some of the chains in the area and were completely satisfied. The owner plans on further renovations and I wish him the best.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sailsequoyah
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I could'nt be happier with any non chain motel. It was clean,great service, and no life history at check in. I plan to stay next time I'm in town.The owner really cares about his guest and was very proud of his clean rooms and happy to show them before I checked in.The room was more than advertized. It had a fridge, microwave, recliner ,desk, free HBO. I never expected so much from
vintage motel. It was a great blast from the past adventure and better than the big money chains
Thirty years ago this would be the Hylton..

Room Tip: try to get away from highway. not too bad but get some road noise on end rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Larry T
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Planned to stay here in my hometown for a family reunion...Website boasts Pet Friendly and only a $7 pet charge.... Was going to charge us $25 instead. When my wife told the desk clerk, replied was that the room cleaning rate was $25 and told my wife that pet people mess up the room with all the hair and barking dogs. Suggested we stay somewhere else if we didnt like it.... credit card charged 82$ for leaving and breaking reservation when we did...

Room Tip: rough crowd staying here...would not suggest children and def. not pets
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family