All reviews private entrance each morning grahams hosts bath
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

This is a VERY special inn. The owner, Kathy Graham is extraordinary. Being here is like coming home.
If you are within 100 miles of Bedford, you should consider this a place you must come to .
Joe from Atlanta

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Joe D
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Kathy Graham was a delightful hostess from making the reservation to providing very helpful info about the D-Day Memorial and adding Poplar Forest to our itinerary. John and their daughter Savannah welcomed us in, showed us around, and served the delicious breakfast that Kathy prepared. Little Faolyn and well-trained pets provided smiles, too. If you love antiques, there are so many interesting items in their one private room (w/ modern bath and private entrance) in their early 20th century Victorian home. They quickly let us know when we left a bag behind so we could circle back after our tour to retrieve it. Bedford is a beautiful town and the location of this B&B is perfect!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Wolerj
Reviewed October 24, 2015

Gracious hosts, charming rooms filled with family heirlooms, and delicious breakfasts....all you can ask for in a 100 year old home within walking distance to the lovely downtown area. Be sure to get to the Bedford Social Club for their Wednesday or Thursday date night special and/or Liberty Station for very good food. D-Day memorial is nearby as is Jefferson's Poplar Forest...both available with a combo ticket.

Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank mseibel
Reviewed September 1, 2015

At the last minute I needed to find a place to stay in Bedford. The Forget Me Not was available. I was attracted by good reviews, the price, the senior discount, and the fact that all taxes were included. I loved the place!. The private entrance is nice, there is a comfy chair in the room and good lighting for reading. The front porch is complete with a nice swing. I decided the room reminded me of a "grandmother's house." The breakfasts were delicious and the hosts, nice people, thoughtfully made the coffee strong like I like it.

Room tip: There is only one room with it's private entrance off the wrap around porch
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Marianne D
Reviewed August 9, 2015

My husband and I had such a wonderful time at the Forget-Me-Not Bed and Breakfast! The Graham family is very welcoming and hospitable. Treasured heirlooms were lovingly placed in the spacious bedroom and private bath. Not only was the bed amazingly comfortable, we had our own entrance door complete with relaxing seating on the wrap around front porch. In the morning, we had the most delicious breakfast I have ever had! We can't wait to return to the comfort and hospitality of the Forget-Me-Not Bed and Breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2015