“Surpised Wife Agreed To Do it”

Bryce Resort Zipline Adventure
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My wife is not normally a person who likes to take risk. The zip line looks scary for some, I sure. The first leg of the trip, you could see the fear in my wife's eyes. By the time we got to second leg, she was having a blast.

The staff was very professional and safety oriented. I wouldn't mind work all day there myself.

My only complaint was it wasn't long enough. With just the two of us going at the time, there was no waiting for others to go. You didn't get as much time to soak it in as a result.

It is a little steep in price at $45 a person.

3  Thank Steve F
"golf"
"activities"
"resort"

Reviewed September 12, 2011

You will love this ZIP! It is great fun for all ages. Kids under 11 may need to be partnered with staff--weight plays a role for the younger crowd.

2  Thank Lenzi67
Reviewed September 4, 2011

I have never tried zip-lining before and thoroughly enjoyed it. The course in Bryce is in 10 stages and therefore quite long. The instructors were all very friendly and competent and everyone in my group had a great time.They also take photos of you on in action, which make a great memento of your trip.
Highly recommended.

4  Thank johnhouston2
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Four of us completed our first time zip line adventure. Ages 53, 16, 14, and 10. Highly recommended. The guides were great. They were attentive, personable and ever entertaining.

3  Thank Crawford2234