“Intimate, entertaining and most of all Excellent wine!”

Reynard Florence Vineyard
More attraction details
Owner description: Reynard Florence is a small family owned and operated winery featuring hand crafted wines made in small quantities with care and attention to detail.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This is a wonderful small winery with quality wines. Visitors get an opportunity to visit with the husband and wife (and dog) team who share snippits about their journey, their passion, and how they came up with the exquisite name if you ask. The atmosphere is an unpretentious blend of sophistication and country casual. The wines are as enjoyable and polished when you open them at home as they seemed when you tasted them there. The souvenir glass you get with the small tasting fee has become my new go-to evening sipper. I promise you will want to return and bring guests to share the experience. We have, and the second visit was as memorable as the first!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We made this pleasant country drive our first stop of the day and met both owners and their pembroke Welsh corgi in the tasting room along with their able pouring assistant. She was most informative about their wines and we found several bottles to our liking for purchase as well as a gift item. We were then given our tasting glasses (tastings are $5 each) as well.

Do make this a stop on your wine tour and be sure to find out how Florence Reynard got its name!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Roe and his wife Dee offer a small vineyard experience and tasting that is very enjoyable. Plus glasses when you purchase some of their wine.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

First of all, the vineyard is in Barboursville, Virginia not WEST Virginia. Get this fixed Trip Advisor so others can find this wonderful winery.

My fiance & I stopped by for a tasting & we loved it. Every wine we tasted (generous pours I might add) was terrific. Their Merlot is probably the best Merlot we've ever had. Ended up buying 2 bottles. Friendly owners too.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Reynard Florence on a trip to a mountain cabin for his birthday. We pulled into this quaint winery and fell in love with their Reynard Blanc. They also have a petit mansing that is wonderful. Dee is delightful and so is her husband Roe. They were so willing to talk about their history of their winery. Their little corgi dog is so cute! He lay down at my feet and just was so sweet. We only purchased the Reynard Blanc on that visit and went on to visit other winery's, but keep comparing them to Reynard Florence. About 2 weeks later we returned to the area to go up on skyline drive to have a wine and cheese party and we brought the Reynard Blanc. We stopped by the vineyard again and was greeted by Dee who instantly left the tasting she was doing to hug us. Their little corgi was even excited to see us. We then did another tasting and this time walked away with another Reynard Blanc two bottles for me and one for my boyfriend. We also purchased the Petit mansing and the Cabernet Franc 2010 and the Grenache 2011. We love this winery and I recommend it to everyone I talk to. We are going to get there soon again because I want some more of their lovely wines.