“OK Italian food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Depoe Bay, Oregon
“OK Italian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

This looks like an authentic Italian restaurant, but I thought it was pretty basic and boring. A salad is just plain iceburg lettuce. Their desserts are not homemade. If you want plain old spaghetti & meatballs, this is your place. If you're looking for something a little more authentic, this is not the place.

Visited October 2012

“This place has always been delicious but tonight totally disappointed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We live in Shelburne & was craving Papa Franks. Called ahead, was busy with line out the door. We have ate here many times & was never disappointed but tonight it was terrible. I had broccoli/chix alfredo. I think they forgot the alfredo. It was so dry & the pasta was all stuck together. I hate cooking & could have made better from a jar myself. We will give them another try, if no change, no return.....

• 2 of 5 bubbles
West Hartford, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food/value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

The place was packed so you know the food is delicious, friendly staff and excellent specials. Alcohol is also served here, which is an added bonus! It's not your average pizza/Italian place.

Visited July 2012
Arkville, New York
“Worth the visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Good Italian food. Great prices. I enjoyed my veal parmigiana, something you don't see too often.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Inexpensive, basic Italian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

This local establishment has been around since 1984. If you're looking for basic Italian (pizza, pasta) on the cheap, a place to come-as-you-are and leave stuffed, this is the place for you. The atmosphere screams LOCAL- plastic-covered tables, close-quarters, nuttin' fancy. Attentive service. I ordered the linguine with olive oil and garlic (NOT what I expected: It was sliced fresh garlic, roasted, soft) and I asked them to doctor it up (I was told to choose from the pizza toppings) so I added sauteed mushrooms, black olives and broccoli. Nothing amazing, no other seasonings were added, kinda plain. $8 and I could not finish it. Will I go back? Perhaps. I tend to want more flavor for the meal but for the money....worth it.

• Visited June 2012