“New and improved”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“New and improved”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

This was my second visit to Harpoon Brewery. The first time was in 2008, and I have say it has improved since the first time. I just liked the beer better this time around! The last time we visited, I thought the beer was mediocre, lacking flavor. This time it was much improved, with great flavor. The interior has been redecorated, and their is a lovely outdoor seating area where you can enjoy the summer sunshine and a light breeze with your favorite brew. Naturally, I recommend the Summer.

East Bay, near San Francisco
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Great for families”
Reviewed August 8, 2009

We lived in Windsor for many years, moved to California in 1985, and recently re-visited Windsor with our children and grandchildren. The Harpoon Brewery was a fantastic choice for our lunch. I am vegetarian and had many delicious choices (had a yummy veggie wrap). My youngest grandson (very fussy eater) pronounced the clam chowder "the best he'd ever had" and also loved the tuna melt. The fries were awesome. In fact, everyone loved their lunch. The beer drinkers were also delighted. The service was extremely friendly, but somewhat slow, due, I think, to the fact that the restaurant is very popular and was crowded. We did not do the official brewery tour, but enjoyed watching the machines in action.

New Hampshire
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Nice place in a secluded area”
Reviewed October 30, 2008

Although it's quite the trip for us to go to Harpoon, we try to get there once every 6 months or so. They sell their beers on tap, their bottled soda, and a fairly good selection of easy foods. Their root beer floats in ben & jerry's ice cream is amazing!

They also give tours, but make sure you get there early to sign up because they fill up quickly.

A few times a year they hold events, this past summer we went to the bbq championship and it's a huge deal.

Been to Harpoon Brewery? Share your experiences!