“Bacon Beer? Rye IPA? Beer at It's Best!”
Review of Harpoon Brewery

Harpoon Brewery
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Windsor
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We went for lunch with my teen age daughters. Harpoon has a great restaurant that serves excellent pub food, burgers sandwiches and the like. Exceptional onion rings and french fries. They also have about 15 to 20 beers on tap. They had Bacon Beer on tap. It was interesting, but not my favorite. I tried a few and my favorite was their Rye IPA. Great variety of interesting beers.

They offer a tour of the microbrewery, but it wasn't offered at the time we were there. They have a shop where they sell Harpoon branded clothing & beer. If you in Windsor, I would definitely recommend stopping there if you like craft beer.

1  Thank Jim-V-NYC
There are newer reviews for Harpoon Brewery

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Went there for lunch. There were a total of 6 people, service was fast, food was good and the beer was cold and tasty.

1  Thank wconnor
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We grabbed lunch on our way up to northern VT. Food was good and atmosphere was even better. A bit of a wait, but overall worth it.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Set some time aside when you go to explore the grounds and sample the delicious draught offerings. The food is great too! There is now a cheese store and a distillery on site too...it's like one stop shopping!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Harpoon IPA is probably my favorite beer of all time. They also serve an intriguing shandy and a crisp, delicious cider.
The pulled pork nachos were excellent. Tangy pork, crisp corn chips. I passed on the cheese and didn't miss it.
If you're lucky enough to go in the lovely Vermont summer, sit outside at the picnic tables or around the fire pit.

Been to Harpoon Brewery? Share your experiences!