“Can't be beat!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Windsor
Cornish
“Can't be beat!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I love the coffee but it is more the superb customer service that brings me back. the owner is always there with a huge smile. Delightful to visit with.
I have only had coffee but always yummy treats and ice cream if you need a sweet fix.
I don't stop often, but if I am passing by I always take a moment and treat myself to great coffee and delightful conversation

• Visited February 2014

Windsor, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous for coffee AND service”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Entering this little coffee shop was the best decision I made when I moved here 3 years ago! Karen and her staff are always smiling no matter how busy they are and they get busy. She went way above and beyond to help me with the local spots, directions, tourist sites and more. In the 3 years I have been going there (nearly daily)I have always had excellent service and great lattes! She has a fabulous selection of teas if you are not into coffee. They have ice cream...soft and hard; cookies, biscotti, pastries and waffles. They even serve up award winning chili and it is fabulous. I take all of my out of town guests (family and friends) there at least once and it usually turns out to be a daily trip. I have never had a complaint and they always want to go back! Worth a stop if you are in the area. Oh, yeah and they have free WiFi!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank diannejacques
Rockport, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good coffee AND Red Sox memorabilia? Believe it!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

While staying at Mt. Ascutney, my wife and I found this coffee shop. Lattes were quite good, waffles were freshly made, and the walls are loaded with Red Sox pictures, including a large autographed photo of Jon Lester taken on the night he no-hit the Royals. Service depends somewhat on who's behind the counter - our Saturday counter person was OK but our Sunday counter person was the friendliest ever! Would definitely go back when visiting Vermont again.

• Visited August 2013
Brownsville, Vermont
“Maybe I came in on a bad day”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The coffee was great. Nice atmosphere. The woman working behind the counter was the only problem. She was rude and embarrassing. When I walked in a young girl was working at the counter. It was busy at that time so they had their hands full. I ordered a mint latte. The young girl took my order and I waited at a table for my drink. Minuets later, an older employee asked from behind the counter what I ordered. I told her a mint latte. With an attitude she replied, " next time tell us you want the mint". She said this in front of all the other customers. I didn't know what to say back. After talking with other people about this employee I've come to the conclusion she is not well liked. Won't be going back.

3 Thank Justin C
Jamestown, New York
“Boston Dreams Coffee Shop”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great little coffee shop for those needing a break and/or Red Sox Fans. We stopped for lunch after touring the American Precision Museum. Their award winning chili was one of the only non-dessert hot food options, but it was delicious. It had a lot of kick to it and while the owner wouldn't officially confirm, you could taste chorizo mixed in with the ground beef.

For drinks, we all had tea, iced or hot. The hot tea options were plentiful, including loose teas that were put into paper steeping bags per order. For dessert, we had ice cream which the workers were happy to give plenty of samples of to help us make our decision. The coffee and specialty coffee/espresso drink list had many options. The staff was warm and friendly. It's a small, cozy place.

For the baseball fans, there is memorabilia on the walls including chairs from Fenway and bunting from a game played between the Red Sox and Yankees in the early 1900s. Everything is for sale on display, but it's all set up tastefully.

Visited September 2013