“Breakfast or Burger”

Dan's Windsor Diner
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Find yourself in Windsor and need a fabulous fast breakfast or burger with friendly service and smile, then the Windsor Diner is your stop. This is one of those 'local's places' that your search for on your travels.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

large menu, friendly staff. Wonderful home made desserts. A fun and relaxing experience at a great price.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have been to this diner many times during the 8 yrs I have lived in Windsor. The only reason for going there is that it is the only diner in our little town. The owner/chef is most unfriendly. She never recognizes me from one time to another and only speaks when spoken to and never warm or friendly. Lately in great need of a rest room I stopped when walking and ask to use the rest room and the owner/chef and waitress refused me even after I pleaded, "Surely you recognized me!" Both proclaimed, "NO!" I will vote with my pocketbook. It was mediocre at best anyway. BTW, the name of this diner has been Windsor Diner now for a number of years now.

4  Thank Ralph M
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Three years ago, 2010 on the way home from Burlington Vermont to Connecticut we found the Windsor Diner and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. We did not remember it's name and forgot the exit. Well, after two aborted attempts in 2011 and 2012 we fond it again and had another wonderful breakfast. Also inexpensive, can't get 2 eggs, bacon, home fries and toast for $4.50 in Connecticut. Hopefully we'll remember again when we are in the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Looking for reliable home made diner food? This is a reliable, yet fun place to visit. The chili is very good as are the burgers and mashed potato. Don't forget to get a piece of homemade pie or bread pudding.