“Best Burger and Beer”

Harpoon Brewery
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We enjoy going here for burgers and beer.. and awesome fries including sweet potato fries (should there be an e after potato?? ha!!) ..meat is top quality ..service is excellent.. beer is ice cold .. what more can I say..its great pub food and you can visit the Brewery as well for entertainment..but call for their hours.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

recently stopped at Harpoon for a lunch with my son and daughter-in-law and the place was quite busy...at any rate, we ordered sandwiches and beverages plus the basket of Sweet Potato Fries, which were not cheap, by the way...the waitress had barely left to submit our order when she returned and dropped a basket of fries on the table and left. They were limp, just short of soggy, and when she returned I asked her if the fries had just been freshly cooked or were they under a heat lamp for a while. She quickly answered they were just cooked, however they could not possibly have been cooked and brought to our table in the brief period between ordering and delivery.....I've been around a while and have some knowledge of food prep....I did not feel she was forthcoming nor made any offer to improve the situation....Sorry, I don't think I will be back....BUT the sandwiches were good and everyone was otherwise satisfied.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and myself visited this past weekend and purchased a growler of a beer you could only get at this location a small batch. My husband and son has been enjoying it for the past three night.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Went here to eat before starting our tour of the brewery. Basic pub food with excellent service. Chicken wings were fantastic.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Interesting atmosphere, great selection of beers, friendly staff and wonderful food reasonably priced with a large menu.