“Gorgeous inn!”
Review of Snapdragon Inn

Snapdragon Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Windsor B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 1, 2011

My husband and I had our eye on this place for a while and I'm so glad we got a chance to stay there over Memorial Day weekend. I was floored by how beautiful this inn was. The entire place was gorgeously renovated with tasteful details and our room was totally luxurious with an amazing bed, first class linens, nice light, powerful A/C, and a beautiful bathroom. But, the best part about this place were the warm and friendly innkeepers. They made us feel right at home. And breakfast was delicious! I highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mim85

Reviewed May 29, 2011

The Snapdragon Inn exceeded my expectations! The rooms are beautifully appointed, spacious and light. Incredible bathrooms with great toiletries and bathrobes. Such a wonderful stay... wish I could have camped out for weeks in my room! :)

Thank you for an incredible stay!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank roaminbear
Reviewed April 4, 2011

The Snapdragon Inn way exceeded my expectations. Windsor is a tiny Vermont town, and the Snapdragon Inn offered luxury and comfort not usually found in such a small place. The Inn has recently been renovated and I have to say they did an impecable job. Rooms are very tastefully decorated and the beds are luxuriously dressed with feathers beds and down comforters. Nate and Michelle are very friendly and helpful without being intrusive or nosey. I've already booked a second stay and highly recommend the Snapdragon to anyone traveling through!

Room Tip: A few rooms have clawfoot tubs-great for soaking!
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank shell3846
Reviewed March 21, 2011

The staff was so nice! They were there to greet us as soon as we walked in. They sent me a list of local restaurants and attractions before we arrived so we could plan our trip. The rooms were luxurious; from the comfortable beds, high end linens and a heated bathroom floor it seems that not a detail was missed. I can’t wait for our next anniversary to come back!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Miss_New_Haven
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Everything was terrific. Hosts were gracious, informative and offered wonderful suggestions (and directions) for dinner spots. The rooms are sparkling clean and every detail was well attended to. My party was in Winsor to work but we felt truly spoiled by everything from the fresh-baked cookies greeting us after our return from dinner to the radiant heat in the bathroom floor. The serve-yourself coffee and breakfast set-up was relaxing and let us get out the door when we needed to. The wireless was invaluable.

I have already recommended The Snapdragon to others and plan to visit again, this time with my husband. We own a B&B and appreciate the effort that goes into making everything appear seamless. The Snapdragon will not disappoint.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Starlightllama
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Our stay at Snpdragon Inn was just what we needed to get away from the stress of life and this Boston winter. From the moment out hosts met us at the door and we saw the roaring wood burning stove we started to unwind. Everything from there got even better, from the clean and spacious room with the exellent heated bathroom floor to the to Inn keepers warmth and hospitality. The simplistic and elegant devcorations showed much thought and style. The location could not have been bettter with walking distance to down town and a short driving distance to everything Vermont has to offer. We will see you angin Sreve, Chaz and family next trip :)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank riklin52
Reviewed March 2, 2011

I loved this place!
Great Big House vibe. Hot Coco & Coffee available downstairs, amazing bathrooms w/ heated floors and the most comfortable beds. As soon as I sat on the bed I knocked out . It the perfect spot if you need to relax for a few days

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank blackdata
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
12 mi away
#1 of 15 in Woodstock
The Norwich Inn
The Norwich Inn
#1 of 3 in Norwich

Been to Snapdragon Inn? Share your experiences!