“Freshest Diner Food ever”
Review of Dot's

Dot's
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Wilmington
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Underhill, Vermont
“Freshest Diner Food ever”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Are lunch hear after golf. I was impressed with the cleanliness, the service, and the local fresh offerings. Half the tables have views I'd the River below. Great breakfast and lunch spot.

1 Thank SkiMadVT

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Not as good as before”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Went toDot's several times before the flood. Always good. Drove 40 miles
out of our way to have lunch at the rebuilt Dot's. The building is beautiful.
The food, not so much. I had a bacon cheeseburger that was over cooked. My wife had pancakes with 3 kinds of berries. Again, dried out and over cooked. Frozen berries. Kind of a letdown. Hope it gets better.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Scrmnjay
New York City
“DOT's is Back In Wilmington, VT”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have been taking my family skiing at Mt. Snow since my kids were 6 years old. After a day of skiing and enjoying the outdoors, we would always stop by DOT's to warm up by eating their famous Chili or other Blue Plate specials. A few years ago Hurricane Irene dropped so much rain in Vermont that the river almost washed away this dinner. Just to give you a perspective the river is about 30 feet down from the town bridge.

As a result DOT's was heavily damaged along with many other businesses in the downtown, Wilmington area. Thanks to the support of their town and many individual customers, Dots was able to rebuild and once again re-opened its doors last December.

Yesterday I was visiting colleges with my daughter in NH. We were heading back to NY, when we decided to take a small detour from I-91 and drive to Wilmington, VT a short drive from Exit 2 on I-91. It was a great summer day, sky was blue and Vermont looked beautiful, it was nostalgic to me because I had driven this road many times with my kids when they were little and now my daughter is on the verge of going to college and growing up. Made me feel a little old.

We got to Wilmington and saw that Dot's was opened for business, they had rebuilt it more modern, and everything was brand new. Sat down at the counter, ordered a bowl of their famous chili and of course it was great. The dinner although it has lost that old rustic older American feeling, because everything is brand new still provides a great menu and small town ambiance. If you are ever in Wilmington, VT stop by Dot's enjoy a nice meal and help support a business that has been a mainstay of this town.

Good Luck Dot's hope to see you next winter.

• Visited July 2014
Wilmington, Vermont
“I eat here a lot.”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Dot's is a regular stop for me at least a few times a week. I love their lunch specials Texas burgers, Chicken salad club wrap, and chili with jalapeño cornbread. Their breakfast is the best in the area. Waffles, berry berry pancakes and omelets are some of my family's favorites. I personally love something that was on the menu before the flood. It's not on the menu now but you can still order it. It's called the Collette it is an open face omelets with your choice of cheese and three omelet toppings on top grilled pita with home fries. I build it with cheddar cheese, chili, sausage, and mushrooms or jalapeños. It is very filing and you wont be hungry for while. You can't go wrong at Dot's.

1 Thank Cableguy77
Stamford, Connecticut
“homemade bread and lots of variety”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

had a quick lunch at Dot's and was so pleased. The homemade wheat bread was delicious! lots to choose from - not your average diner.

Visited June 2014