“Place is Great!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went with my wife and 2 kids. Its right on the river and its rustic. Very nice atmosphere.
My daughter and I had the burger which was excellent and my wife had the Chicken sandwich which was absolutely fantastic!!! huge thick piece of chicken and the Cajun seasoning was great.
Beer was good as well..
I do admit that the prices are on the high end (fries don't come with the burger..it comes with just pasta salad and fries 4 dollars extra which is a bit much) but "you get what you pay for" if you know what I mean.
also the pickle that came with the burger was great too! (the little things!)
all in all a very good place and I will definitely go back!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and daughters went here for lunch on July 6. The place was near empty. My daughter ordered a salad with portabella on top. Because she has food allergies, we asked that the potabella be cooked seperately. The "cook" very rudely let us know that they had no pans to cook it seperately in. What kind of restaurant has no pans? He also would not cook it in foil because he "didn't want to be responsible." The only reason we stayed and I didn't tell him where to stick the portabella was because my daughter was already embarrassed. So we overpaid for 3 bowls of lettuce (that is their salad), and a bowl of bad clam chowder. I'd rather starve than go there again.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

It was the 4th of July dinner, so maybe too busy? The food was good, pricy, and our water glasses were dry....

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Big portions served on the deck. they had a large selection on the menu with great specials. I had the trout. My wife had the steak.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I went out for a late dinner in town and thought we would give this place a try. When we walked in, nobody came to seat us and we had to flag down a server. The menu doesn't have much to offer, but being a steak place, that's fine. But, by 8pm when we arrived, they were out of all soups, and a majority of their appetizers. I ordered a chicken sandwich and my boyfriend ordered a steak. For $20 he got the tiniest steak I have ever seen that was way too salty. My sandwich was ok, but really not anything special. I think the weirdest part of the experience was that they serve bottled water instead of tap. Luckily, we didn't get charged. There are plenty of other restaurants around, so I won't be going back.