“Nice little spot...”

Maple Leaf Malt & Brewing Co
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Wilmington
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: The Maple Leaf is located in the heart of historic downtown Wilmington, Vermont. With a family friendly atmosphere, local beers on tap, good company, and great food. Daily food and drink specials.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We dined here on a Friday night. We were seated right away and the service continued to be quite good. We just got sandwiches and beers but both were quite good. The best part was our appetizer; mussels cooked in cider...fabulous!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I went for lunch. Everything was fabulous. Great food. Loved the mussels with curry and green apples!!! Never thought I would be amazed by a turkey club. (Burger was excellent, but the club was superlative). Good music and tasty beers.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner and it was really good. They have a pretty decent beer selection, a nice bar area, and a variety of foods on the menu for the right price. We both ordered the apple burger and love it. If you are looking for good food and atmosphere on on a budget, this is the place to go!

1  Thank Elise G
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I ate here twice during our stay in Wilmington! The pumpkin ale, harvest ale and others were great! The ham sandwich with apple slices was very tasty!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Yum, just went for lunch for the first time after having been here many time s for apres ski bar. Lunch was great! I got a salad and fries, sister got a sandwich and brother got chowder. So kind and welcoming and nice redone ambiance since last years flooding disaster. Definitely a good spot!