“Turned away a customer tonight!”
Review of Jezebel's Eatery

Jezebel's Eatery
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We called for take out and asked for an order and they said we'll let me check with the kitchen, we are busy. So while on hold, the help checked when they could accommodate the order, and she said how about tomorrow!!!! Came back on the phone and told us it would be a while!! How rude!! We called North Star Pizza and they were very accommodating and delivered! We heard that Jezebel's service was awful, but really it was true! Shape up!

1  Thank JoanneB691

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Hands down best weekend dinner menu in the valley.... lunch menu outta this world.... I personally recomend the drunken swine .

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great sandwiches/burgers, good service and very affordable. Loved the mushroom bisque in particular.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

teresa is a joke. they should pay you for dealing with her. not sure why she is still there. food is good but it's not worth the hassle of dealing with that crazy, terrible waitress. i think it's a prank on everyone and it's actually kind of funny

2  Thank John S
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I haven't been there in months. The last time I was there the food was okay, but the service was the worst ever experienced in any restaurant. Apparently it depends upon who is working, but the owner clearly doesn't care. Just plain nasty people. I love to eat, but would go hungry before I ever went in there again. Luckily for the good people visiting the Wilmington area, Dot's will be re-opening soon.

2  Thank Richard J