My husband and I recently spent the weekend at the Red Shutter Inn in Wilmington, VT. The new owners were extremely welcoming and repeatedly asked us if we needed anything. They are in the process of new construction in the Inn, and have made some beautiful updates, but the authentic charm has not been removed. Breakfast was excellent every day! We truley enjoyed our stay at the Red Shutter Inn and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Wilmington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern