The Wilmington Inn's website lives up to its word. The house itself is absolutely beautiful and slightly tucked away from the road. The service was exceptional, and it was nice to see the owners working alongside their staff. Everyone was so cordial. The Inn is conveniently located in town within walking distance of shopes and pubs. I highly recommend staying here for a romantic getaway! Don't forget to pick up some maple syrup while you're at it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Wilmington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington