“Blue burger heaven”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 15, 2013

As we drove past Wahoo's on the way into town, I looked at the name and the building and, sort of, rolled my eyes. Just didnt seem like it 'fit' my tourist vision of fast-food. Well...on our second evening in town, we looked for something casual to eat after viewing the memorial tower, the covered bridges, etc. I had one of the best hamburgers that I've had in quite awhile. Fresh tasting, juicy, blue cheese crumbles and a side of 'curly fries'. The service was cheerful and professionall. I don't eat much beef anymore, but I'd like to think that after 60+ years, I've experienced the whole spectrum. Wife's steak sandwich, just the way she ordered it, was really good as well. Most might give Wahoo's a '4', but the stars must be in alignment and I/we, give it a '5'. Give them a try. Ketchup with you later! Two Rho-dilanders

2  Thank Carl H

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My friend and on were on our way home from our trip to Maine, since my husband didn't have dinner ready for us, we decided to stop on the way back to Troy, NY. What a great surprise! My friend ordered a hummus and grilled cheese sandwich, that she said was delicious. I had a burger (forgot the name) with cheese, grilled onions and okay here it comes....thinly sliced granny smith apples. It was awesome, but not as awesome as the freshly made hummus and homemade pita chip...they were to die for. Planning a fall trip just to be able to stop at Wahoo's!

2  Thank clarkbar07
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Burgers, wraps and sandwiches here are great! Tasty, quick service - when it's beautiful outside it's nice to eat and enjoy the weather.

1  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed August 8, 2013

A roadside burger, ice cream stand? No - much more! Super creative sandwiches and burgers of all kinds with yummy preps and local ingrediants - great blueberry milkshake, great pork loin, fun burgers. You'll be very excited you came here - and nice picnic tables to eat out doors (no indoor seating). Be prepared to wait 15min+ for your food though.

1  Thank PelleasPhiladelphia
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great place to stop grab a super burger, drink, creemie, or whatever appeals to you on the menu. Its all good. Then sit at a picnic table and relax.
Its probably the best value in Wilmington. A greatr place to bring kids.

1  Thank chap914