“A Very Good Place for Burgers”
Review of Grazers

Grazers
Order Online
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: Bar, Gastropub
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I had burgers for an early dinner at Grazers in Williston, Vermont on Tuesday, August 20th, while we were staying in South Burlington.

We both really enjoyed our burgers very much. They were delicious, being made with high quality beef and nicely prepared. I had the Grazer and my husband had the Bacon BBQ Burger. The selection of beers was also very good. The only thing is I recommend getting the fries instead of the mixed greens because there wasn’t too much variety in the mixed greens.

The service was also very good and the seating was quite comfortable in nice booths. Also, there was free parking convenient to the restaurant. We found this restaurant a good alternative to dining in Burlington, where you have to pay to park and there may be heavier traffic.

We recommend this restaurant for a very good burger and would go back again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoy Grazer's food and wait staff but the last 3 times we have come , we have waited exceptionally long for our food. It does not matter if the restaurant is full, or mostly empty, same problem. Does not matter if it is during the week, or the weekend.
If you are hungry, you will be very crabby because it even takes a long for an appetizer.
I understand that many restaurants are struggling to get good kitchen help.
I do hope they figure it out, before it is too late.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

Food is good but a bit overpriced. Good milkshakes but again a bit expensive. Service was not great, waitress was off and on, took a long time after meal was over. We were in a back corner and it was still very difficult to carry on a conversation.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank danpO2712FT
Reviewed May 15, 2019

I booked a reservation for 10 kids at 4:00 so that it wouldn't be too busy. The waiter hustled and got all the shakes and orders to the table but it took a long time. He got the cake to the table in time too. The stand out of the experience was the waiter. The food was just so so, kitchen service less than stellar. It will be a while before I am back...

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank amiller920
Reviewed April 20, 2019

The food we had was all very good but it took 30 minutes from the time we ordered until it arrived. The burger I had was very tasty but I was asked how I wanted it cooked and said medium rare. It cam medium well. After such a long wait, I was not going to ask for a replacement. It is a loud place to go for dinner.

Date of visit: April 2019