“EXCEPTIONAL”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Everything was great. From the complimentary honey wheat bread and free food for our 11 month old to the exceptional quality of our steaks and fried staff. Everything was an A+. Love this place!!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We went on Saturday night. We did call ahead seating as we have a small child and waiting doesn't work that great, we still needed to wait an additional half hour. The waiter was just awful! He brought us bread, no plates, said he'd bring them right back, never happened. We were then brought the wrong salads. My husband commented that the other tables the waiter was waiting on received additional breads, several check ups, drink refills, not us! When our meals were delivered there was rice all over my daughter's oranges, though we did not order rice with any of our meals. I took it off immediately and gave it back to the waiter. I do not want someone else's previously plated food on my daughter's plate, what is wrong with them thinking it's okay to reuse it if it wasn't previously eaten!!! The steaks were cooked well and tasteful. When you order a salad though, the vegetables should not come all chopped up, not everyone likes them and would like the option to take them off. Our waiter came once during our meal and that was only to take an empty plate away. We've been several times and loved this place, but all it took was this horrible experience for us not to go back and to tell our friends with families. There is one thing you NEVER do and that is mess with someone's child(rens) meals!!!

2  Thank VTFoodlvr
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is totally OK but there is too much, who eats 2 chicken breats in one meal ?!
Besides, the frozen strawberry margarita was made with syrup, not strawberries, that was disappointing (and not very good).

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We arrived on a Monday night, were seated quickly and our waitperson Meghan quickly introduced herself. They had a nice special, so we ordered from that menu. Our steaks were cooked perfectly. The service was convivial and we enjoyed ourselves.

Wish that there was something on the table so I could put my silverware down and put my napkin on my lap. I don't really like putting cutlery on a bare table. But maybe that's just me.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

i love the long horn steak house, they are always really nice from the time you walk in to the time you leave. the only thing is if you you go on the weekend there will be a wait, i wish they had a bigger place or maybe two floors. there food is great and the price is not bad.