“Ho hum and pricey”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Williston
Reviewed May 22, 2014

At 11.30am a longish wait to place my order and an even longer one to get it. Very depleted selection of tired looking pastries and cookies. After all this it was nearly $7 for a tall ie small cappucino and a sticky pecan roll. I suddenly realised that this is a lot of money for not much at all. Maybe it is OK if you are a Starbucks fan but it had me thinking that maybe they have had their day.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Traveling Nationwide and visiting many Starbucks it is hard to find one as customer oriented or well managed as this. Always clean.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

wish they had a drive thru especially on the wicked cold days. What can I say I love my Starbucks to the point of listing as favorite on my GPS

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This is a smaller Starbucks and the seating area is very congested so the atmosphere is a little hectic. Drinks are god though and staff is friendly

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

This Starbucks has friendly staff and good service. The drinks are the same as all the other Starbucks shops I have been to.