“:D”

Add it.
Rocky's N.Y. Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have had pizza multiple times from here within the last year. I haven't had a disappointing yet, if something happens I call back and they fix it with another free pizza. The pizza honestly taste better than a year ago because of the way they make it is different than last year.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The new renovations make it much more of a destination. Sauces have improved greatly. The prior owner had clearly lost interest years ago, and the quality went away,as did I. It now appears much more than a place for slices for the kids.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

It's not the highest quality pizza, but the new owners are trying. They have new choices, there's ice cream almost all year long, and if you get the lunch specials (or are there for a pizza special), it's worth the price. Ramunto's is a higher quality pizza in this town, but Good Times in Hinesburg beats both of them, hands-down. Rocky's does offer outdoor seating (which Ramunto's does not). Worth a shot.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stopped by to grab a slice and a drink with my wife. We both ordered a slice of cheese pizza and a pepsi (don't serve beer anymore according to the waitress). The inside of the business was so hot, we decided to eat outside. While the pizza looked ok, it was one of the worst slices of pizza I have ever eaten. The crust was soft and the cheese had a funky taste to it.
Between the bad pizza and the lack of a/c inside, I will not return to this store.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I went here with my husband for a quick lunch nearby and to sit outside since the weather was nice. We each got slices of pizza and a drink. We waited 5 minutes for them to be re-heated.
The bottom crust was soggy and limp. The topping was greasy and slid off the soggy crust. We had to listen to staff complain and swear while we were outside eating. I was so disgusted by my pizza that I didn't even finish. I ate a few of the toppings and left the rest. The only part of the pizza worth it while was the outside crust.
Won't come back here again.