“Stick to the burgers”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mexican, Southwestern, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Stamford, Connecticut
“Stick to the burgers”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The quality of Chilis has really gone down hill in the past few years. This review isn't necessarily about THIS Chili's restaurant. If you like the food there, then you know what you'll get at this location.

Unless you're eating a burger or getting the fajitas, I am not finding things I really enjoy. I ordered some shrimp dish which the waitress said was one of the most ordered entrees. The shrimp was undercooked (which is kind of hard to do with shrimp) - and it was fishy tasting like it was old or had been frozen too long.

Unless I'm in the mood for a burger, I do not plan on eating at any Chili's.

Visited December 2012

Groton, Connecticut
“Always a good choice”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I love Chili's restaurants and this location was no different. They all are pretty consistently good food and service. Their food is a little on the salty side, but maybe that's what makes their food good?? Not too expensive, but not cheap either. I LOVE their chips and salsa and their chicken crispers. They also make very good fajitas. If you get an appetizers, go for their southwest eggrolls. And for dessert their molten chocolate cake is the best!

Ontario
“Great Lunch Choice”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Had a California club sandwich which was about 4 " thick ( bacon, ham, turkey and not to mention avocado ) . My wife had a wrap which was excellent as well. Nice beer selection. Service was attentive. Would return here for sure.

Milton, Vermont
“Food was cold Manager was nowhere to be found”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We typically like Chili's chain restaurants. However this particular location in Williston, VT we have experienced two bad visits. I am typically not a complainer but our food last night was so cold that my silverware was actually warmer that the burger and fries I received. At no point did a manager make himself present to check on the satisfaction. This is the second bad meal we received. I want to stress that the waitress and hostess were extremely professional and were doing their jobs. It was painfully obvious that the kitchen staff and the general manager are not doing their jobs. The waitresses were under staffed but trying very hard. Not a place I will go back to as there are several decent chain restaurants close by.

Montreal, Canada
“Good service and good food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

You know what to expect and it's what you get : good, not too expensive meals... and the frozen strawberry margarita is good !

Visited August 2012