“Overpriced...small portions...never again!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Milton, Vermont
“Overpriced...small portions...never again!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

A co-worker and myself ordered lunch 2 salads, 2 soups, and 2 apps for takeout....$50....4 quarter size dumplings....soggy almost inedible pieces of calamari. The salad was ok to much dressing was soggy by the time we ate it. The soup was listed on menu as very hot(spicy) well I would compare it Mild Salsa on a hot scale of 1-10(10 being the hottest) it was a 2 at best. For the money we paid which I don't mind spending money on a good meal, we could have got 3 pizzas from somewhere or 3 lunches worth of Subway. What they need to do is open the bar to capture that revenue so they can lower their prices and make there portions bigger. Not to mention the hostess was short and unhelpful with 2 people in the entire place at 12pm.

• Visited March 2014

NewEngland
“Gloppy, not worth it.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

First of all: Service is excellent.

Unfortunately food was disappointing: No fresh veggies, all from frozen, gloppy sauces, appetizers from frozen and not homemade. I am not sure why people gave it 4 stars. I will try Tiny Thai, haven't been there is a few years, but was much better last time I went.

• Visited February 2014
Williston, Vermont
“Take out dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We order take out from the restaurant. The menu is online on their Facebook page. Their website was either down or gone which is too bad. Anyway, the food was great Pad Thai and Pad Pak. It was ready on time and was piping hot. Hostess who checked me out was very pleasant. This is a very nice restaurant for eat in or take out.

Raleigh, NC
“Very Good Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was in the Williston area for dinner and looking for something interesting for dinner. I noticed the Honey Thai while waiting for the traffic light on Rt 2A.

The place was pretty empty, so I was wondering about the place, but given the ratings on both Tripadvisor and Yelp, I decided to give the place a try.

I had the Drunken Noodle, one of my favorite Thai dishes. It was well prepared and very tasty.

• Visited November 2013
Colchester, Vermont
“Awesome food but make sure you have time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great Thai food and even better that it is still bring your own. Just allow time slow service. New owner and they are working out the kinks.

Visited October 2013