“So very gracious!”

Add it.
Honey Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 3, 2013

These poor people! 10 of us -4 students, 6 adults-converged upon them at 7 pm on a Sunday night during UVM move-in weekend and the staff was nothing short of gracious. Our waitress was excellent and patient, we had a variety from the menu (spring rolls, pad thai,drunken noodles) and everyone pronounced their dinner very good. Speaking of drunken...they do not serve liquor, which we did not know so one of our companions snuck out to procure a bottle of wine. They set us right up w/ no corkage fee. We had a delightful, boisterous, happy visit with delicious food and great service. Our apologies if we disturbed anyone! Thank you again to the wonderful staff.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were visiting VT area for one night and I found a deal on Living Social. I was with my daughter 13 and son 10. Neither had eaten Thai food before and it turned out to be one of the best times we had out to eat together. The place is so cutely decorated and the music was basically the playlist from my 13 year old daughters iPod. The food was fantastic so much do my finicky 10 year old gobbled up the teriyaki steak. A memorable dinner!!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I hadn't heard of the Honey Thai Restaurant, but decided it was worth a try when Vermont Jump On It offered it as one of their deals. We liked everything about it, the decor, the food and the friendly service. I am not a Thai food expert, but we both liked our meals very much. I definitely will return.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We found Honey Thai by accident, and are glad we did.
The decor is quite lovely.
The menu selections are relatively limited for a Thai restaurant, but we enjoyed the gyoza and the spring rolls, plus a main course of pork pad eu(sp?). The dishes are mildly seasoned, and the portions were small but quite filling.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a relative newcomer to the restaurant scene in this area. While many Asian restaurants have come and gone, this one has a good chance of staying if they continue to be consistant with the quality and quantity of menu items.
The dining room has been repainted to a lovely medium blue which offsets the wood floors nicely. It has a simple Asian feel to it.
The menu has just enough traditional items on it, Tom Ka, pad thai, drunken noodles etc. They had a "homemade" sort of touch to them which is nice. You could tell that this is a family business and that the dishes are simple and good (as opposed to some places where presentation masks lackluster flavor or texture).
When my husband and I were there there was a curry noodle special that was very good, plenty of shrimp and just enough curry to be "assertive" but not hot.
Overall well done. Lunch for two- salad and two entrees plus beverages: $32.00 - about par with other places. Pleasant family staff. We will return.