“superb brow wax and reflexology”
Review of Oasis Day Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oasis Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Williston
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“superb brow wax and reflexology”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

After checking in, I was invited to a relaxation area with a large couch and four comfortable chairs with magazines and a beverage table. The services were excellent. Would definitely return.

Visited July 2014

Richmond, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best spa in the area.”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I have had quite a few treatments at Oasis and all of them have been great. The staff is friendly and professional. The pedicures are expensive, but so relaxing and thorough! It is head and shoulders above The Essex where the staff is rude and the services terrible. Stick with the Oasis!

Visited October 2013
South Burlington, Vermont
121 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“Always relaxing and a great facial”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I've been to Oasis Day Spa many times for a facial. The service is friendly, nice atmosphere, and a reasonably priced excellent facial. It's a great place to go to pamper yourself without breaking the bank, and they do gift cards too which makes a terrific gift. They have services for men too, and services specific for teens. Plenty of parking, easy to find.

Visited November 2013
Waterbury, Vermont
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wonderful People and Excellent Massage”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I bought a massage for our neice for her 30th birthday. She had a wonderful time and the people could not have been more friendly.
Stephanie is wonderful and will point you in the right direction. My neice could not have been more pleased and so were we.

Visited September 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awful”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Don't go here. It's NOT a real spa at all. The service is horrible and the atmosphere for a calming and relaxing environment is not here. Trust me and go to a real spa in the area like the Essex Resort, Topnotch or Stoweflake. The Oasis is not worth your time or money. Had a massage and the masseuse injured my neck. When I complained a week later cause the neck pain was so bad the owner didnt even apologize but put the masseuse on the phone with me who blamed me and said I Must've already had the neck issue!! Seriously!?!?
Awful place!!!