“Out of half our order, not so much as an apology” 2 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northfield, Vermont, United States
“Out of half our order, not so much as an apology”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

My kids love this place so we concede, despite the loud country music, and the iceberg lettuce. However, we won't likely be going back. My husband and each ordered difference cuts of there steak selection. My petite filet- all out, but they had the bigger one. Oddly, enough, the same with my husband's ( I've forgotten which cut he had). Way to upsell... you've just lost a customer. I understand running out of something, but no apology, no we will give you 2 cents off, no here's an extra roll, no nothing.
I sent an email to corporate. Guess what? No reply.

MONTREAL
“Decent food, good value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

If you are looking for decent food (nothing fancy..plentyfull, but not fancy) then you will not be disapointed. Texas roadhouse has great burgers and really nice salads. It is a go to restaurant when you don't feel like experiencing with new places.

Visited July 2012
Portland, ME
“Mediocre Meat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

All I can say is the sweet potato was great. The small ribeye was fatty and chewy. The salad was pathetic. Oh well.

Visited July 2012
Deer Park, Illinois
“Nice steak place with a very friendly helpful staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling on a business trip & saw the Texas Roadhouse in town. I was expecting a good steak (and I got one), but was pleasantly surprised by the very friendly helpful staff. I had several people conf by the table, including the manager, to ensure my meal was just perfect.

The filet was perfectly cooked and very tender - I was impressed. I'll be back! :)

Vermont
“Casual Steak Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

Busy place with lots going on - not exactly mind kind of place, but great steaks - tender, cooked right. I always go for the Dallas Filet Steak - very tender and a good value! House salad is far more substantial than most of these kinds of restaurants. Wait staff is always friendly and right there to serve.

• Visited June 2012