“a good restaurant for hungry patrons”
Review of Ponderosa Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ponderosa Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Montreal, Canada
“a good restaurant for hungry patrons”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The food was very good, the buffet choices plentiful and the staff friendly and efficient. The atmosphere was warm and unpretentious.

Visited December 2012

Burlington, Vermont
“Nasty!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

As one other reviewer wrote, Ponderosa is pretty bad. Even Hop Sing couldn't help. I had purchased two 1/2 price specials from Jump On It and after using the first coupon, I was so disgusted that I through away the second coupon. First, the steaks were fatty, stringy and as cheap a cut of meat as I have ever had. The buffet was typical Artery clogging, bland teasing American food trough fare. It really was that nasty. Unfortunately, one of the worst places I have ever eaten. Though I do have to say that the wait staff was pleasant and polite so they do have that going for them.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Average food”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stopped to catch a quick meal here. I think I was overcharged for the meal, but that's history. Buffet was fine. Limited items if you're watching your fat intake.

Visited November 2012
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, Canada
“Very good and good price”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The staff were really nice, I only took the buffet. I tasted almost everything on the buffet. Everything was really good.

Visited November 2012
Vermont
“Are you serious?”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is some of the grossest buffet food I've ever had(and that's saying something!) We had a "Fear Factor" contest and dared each other to eat the grossest looking buffet items. This place is awful!!!

Visited May 2012