WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston

Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Williston
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
“Low Cost, Reasonable Accommodations”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

The Fairfield Inn of Williston was not my first choice for a business stay near Burlington, but because of the large number of tourists who had planned ahead, it was my only choice. The room I had was fine. It was clean and well maintained and better than I expected for the very low price. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful but they were often overwhelmed by phone calls and people checking in.

The complimentary breakfast was acceptable, as was the free internet and in-room coffee. There are several really interesting restaurants in the immediate area which made my 3-day stay pleasant.

If you are cost conscious and looking for a nice hotel stay, this Fairfield Inn will meet your needs. It is not super fancy or elegant but it is very functional and is well located for business in the Burlington area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank kwebb100

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Jupiter, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Staff was excellent. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast good but needs a bigger breakfast room. Excellent price with coupon and very close to all attractions for Burlington area.Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Lynn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I called to a very friendly voice, requested a room (With Coupon) and he said yes; We have rooms. To our surprise, when we came later he REMEMBERED my voice and was fast and effective, efficient and polite. Jumped out of the front desk to help one of us get hot water for tea. Asked if I wanted tea. Back to the reservation. Choices of room and focused on our needs and paying special details to requests. But... when asked what to do around here... grabbed a map, guided us to the best places. He made the paper talk to us. He told us the best of the town and he even said what we would see and could do there. AMAZING. We will always come to this hotel. Kevin; Thanks. By the way, Rooms and environment are A+ 100.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hooksett, New Hampshire
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a family wedding. Checked into room 210. Found a dehumidifier running in the hallway just outside our door. Found a very large area of pink mold on the wallpaper in the bathroom. Front desk did move us to another room but offered no consideration for our inconvenience. Another family member had to be moved as well due to pink mold spotting their bathroom's wallpaper. One can only imagine what my family inhaled for two nights.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ken N
Fairfield Inn W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for using Trip Advisor to review your stay. As the Operations Manager of this hotel, I am deeply disheartened to hear about your experience. I will, of course be looking into this matter myself, as well as addressing the customer service you received from my staff. I would like you to know that I am committed to resolving this matter. Please contact the hotel so we may discuss this and together, come to a resolution.

Travelers are raving about these Williston hotels

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Effectively just ordinary. Nothing exciting to say about this hotel. Pop-corn and cookies in the lobby please my kids at the arrival. Heating (and air conditioning) system in the room was really noisy. Next morning we encountered another problem wich was a lack of seated places in the breakfast area. In order to avoid the crowd we didn't have other choice than eating in the room. Not more than 10 tables and half of it is for 2 persons.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Our family stayed at this hotel for one evening before leaving for disney world through BTV.

We found an excellent price through Priceline (70$, total 85$). Rack rate was close to 140$. The room included 2 double beds, a microwave and a mini-fridge.

Nothing negative to say about our stay:

Check-in was quick and painless. Susan was helpful with directions as well as providing us a choice of room locations.

The lobby was well anointed with a popcorn machine as well as complementary hot beverages. After dinner warm chocolate chip cookies were offered.

Parking was ample and the wireless Internet was easy and quick.

Beds were comfortable and little noise was heard from the hall despite being close to reception.

Would definitely recommend!!

• Stayed September 2013
Worcester, MA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Despite a few mixed reviews, I booked two nights here because I was working locally and on a tight budget. I had a great experience. The receptionist was pleasant at check in, there was coffee in the lobby all day, cookies one night and popcorn the next. I was working in the room (before heading out for meetings) and found the desk space was comfortable and I managed to get a lot done. Housekeeping was friendly and I liked my bagel and sausages at breakfast (included). My room was clean and the bed was more comfortable than mine at home. I plan to stay there again when working in Burlington, which was an easy on/easy off on 89. Well worth the very reasonable room rate.

Room Tip: My room was on the front side of the hotel. Some street noise, but I was ok with it. If you are a li...