Courtyard Burlington Williston
Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston(Williston)(Great Value!)
$95
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston(Williston)(Great Value!)
$116
TownePlace Suites
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington(Williston)(Great Value!)
$109
$76
Orbitz.com
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
$169
$161
Official Website
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
$119
$137
$114
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
$143
$136
$189
$170
Homewood
$105
ComfortInn
All reviewsfree breakfastsink arearoom was cleannice hotelstandard courtyardmarriott brandstarbucks coffeequiet locationcourtyard marriottbusiness tripking roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulgreen mountain coffeehot tubpull out couchshort drivestayed one night
Reviewed March 25, 2007

We stayed for two nights, and the showers were very cold both mornings. My fiance got a very nasty spider bite on his neck while staying there, that swelled up really bad, looks pretty nasty, and hurts a lot! The rooms are the kind with locked doors connecting your room to the room next door. This means you hear your neighbor, and I mean HEAR. You hear their normal voiced conversations, their TV, and the worst - you will hear LOUD AND CLEAR your neighbors partake in amorous behavior, not a good thing if you have kids with you!!! The two nights we were there were the worst two nights of sleep I've had in a while, so the cold showers in the morning were just icing on the cake. Also, the floors are as thin as the walls, so you will hear every step everyone else takes, especially if you are not on the top floor. Furthermore, this hotel brags about how comfortable the beds are now that they've renovated... I felt like I was sleeping on my kitchen table!!! NOT comfy. This hotel ruined the relaxing weekend I was so looking forward to. I usually do not write these reviews, but this is how much I dislike this place - I really want to do YOU, the person reading this, a favor by letting you know to stay away!!! The fact that this place is 3+ stars is a joke. I've stayed at econolodges or quality inns or whatnot way better than this place. In this world of franchising, the marriot name DOES NOT necessarily mean the hotel is quality.

• Stayed: March 2007
3  Thank thewandererBoston
Reviewed October 2, 2006

I think this is a great choice in the Burlington area. It is a little farther from downtown than I would have liked but convenient if you are traveling to other areas such as Waterbury and Montpelier.
The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The room was newly remodeled and spotlessly clean. The beds were extremely comfortable and even though we were close to the elevator the room was very quiet. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2006
1  Thank Dennis4049
Reviewed August 18, 2006

Stayed there with my family, having booked a night (2 rooms) on Priceline at a greatly reduced rate ($89).

We were all very pleased with what awaited us. The beds, alone, were worth the price -- comfortable, supportive, luxurious.

The front desk people were fine, the place is a hop-skip-and-a-jump to downtown Burlington, and the hotel was clean.

In all, it was what you'd expect from a hotel rated three-and-a-half stars to four stars.

I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. It beat out the other places we stayed on our New England trip (Holiday Inn Newton/Boston and Radisson New London) by a country mile.

Well done.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2006

We stayed here 2 nights during the BMW MOA rally and had no complaints at all. Clean rooms, quiet. Really no complaints as read from the other review, whih seem to be several years old.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vamom7678
A TripAdvisor Member
New York
Reviewed March 15, 2006

I stayed at this hotel because I had a very important exam that I had to take out of town. The hotel was close to the test site, and offered a guaranteed quiet room. The room was anything but quiet. There were people shouting in the hallways late at night, the room next to ours was vacuumed at 5 am and that woke us up, we were right near the ice machine, which made a very loud hum every time it kicked on, and the maid entered the room 3 separate times without knocking first. The hotel's website also boasted an onsite ATM and there wasn't one. After driving 5 hours and arriving late at night, we really didn't feel like driving further to an ATM. There was hair in the bathtub when we arrived, and the plug for the drain didn't work, so water was constantly running out of the tub. Overall, I was very dissatisfied with this hotel.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member