“Great hotel stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Williston
Gansevoort, New York
“Great hotel stay”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

I like this hotel. They have done a lot of renovations and really get to know the regulars. Everyone is very personable and the rooms are very nice. They do not offer a free breakfast but I have ate there and they do have a good choice of foods.

• Stayed January 2013
Sarah177Hurr, General Manager at Courtyard Burlington Williston, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your overnight stay here. We have just renovated and converted to the Marriott Bistro concept. Many guests are getting used to this. We hope welcome you back sometime in the future. ~Sarah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Virtually every Courtyard I've stayed in has bee very nice, and this one was no exception. It is clean and enjoyable to be in. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a great hotel to stay in the night before our flight. The only thing to be aware of is that the hotels airport shuttle doesn't run during certain hours and they pay for a cab ride for you. This was a mixed bag. After dropping off our rental car at the airport the cab took over 45 minutes to arrive even though the hotel staff said they would call for it to arrive just as we dropped the car. I took the shuttle in the morning that was just fine. My mother took one of the cabs early in the morning and that went much better than the previous night. I would definitely recommend this Courtyard.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the comments on the room and our hotel. We have just completed a renovation and many are enjoying this! Many apologies to you on the cab experience. We do pay and contract with a cab company to assist us with transportation as we are small hotel and cannot always have a driver on. This helped me to comment to them about this! ~Sarah
Vermont
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Hotel was renovated recently and it shows! Rooms are very nice and spacious, Lobby modern and sleek. Staff all seemed friendly and helpful. Price was great and a good value. Very convenient and right off the highway and a short drive to downtown Burlington. Cafe and bar area very nice. .I did not eat breakfast during my stay so cannot attest to that. However, I did have dinner there one night and choices are very limited. Meal choices were limited to mainly sandwiches and burgers. Despite others comments, I found the noise from the nearby traffic pretty loud. However, I think that was the only downside! As mentioned, be sure not to confuse this with the Marriot Residence Inn down the road. This hotel is behind that one.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was in the area for a one night business trip and chose this facility simply due to the generally good experience with Marriott facilities. The experience was better than I expected due to the well maintained facility, the spacious and comfortable room, the outstanding service by the staff, the eating facility on premises, and the amenities available to me. Overall great value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
NY
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

What amazed me the most was the lack of information the front desk could provide on things to see and do in Burlington. Upon check in the gentleman with the ear gauges actually googled directions for us from the downtown Burlington courtyard to the pedestrian walk as opposed to directing us from where he actually was working. No schedules, plays, or even church schedules were available. Our dinner recommendation was chilies. So if that's what you want go for it or spring for staying right in downtown where you can enjoy yourself. The hotel itself is typical courtyard but they mow at 7:30am and they don't even serve Ben and Jerry's!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank travelgirl2581
I am so sorry I am replying very late to this. I am new to the GM position and it took me longer than it should have to set up my Trip Advisor access. I have worked with the employees on the best practices to implementing more of a concierge factor to the check in experience. I am SO sorry you were not happy with the stay or your dinner and entertainment recommendations. I have showed employees where all the options in our front desk book are located. Please feel free to reach out to if you are traveling to the area again. We would love to welcome you back. ~Sarah
Boston
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This newly renovated hotel is the BEST!- The staff is so friendly- helpful- and I mean everyone! Everything is clean- great new common area off of lobby with comfortable seating, TV, computers with free internet, and complimentary coffee. When in the Burlington, VT area don't think about staying anywhere else. Make it easy on yourself and stay here- Rooms good size, clean, comfortable bedding. Jonathon the GM was so pleasant and the rest of the staff also.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Landaff, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed here via name your price on Priceline. I read the recent reviews and the good ones are all true. Beds were comfortable and the people working there were friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williston
Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston

Been to Courtyard Burlington Williston? Share your experiences!