Courtyard Burlington Williston
Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston(Williston)(Great Value!)
$91
Fairfield Inn
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston(Williston)(Great Value!)
$112
TownePlace Suites
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington(Williston)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
$85
Hotels.com
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
$149
$127
Official Website
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
$103
Delta Hotels
$137
$109
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
$101
$134
Hotels.com
$93
All reviewsfree breakfastsink arearoom was cleannice hotelstandard courtyardmarriott brandstarbucks coffeequiet locationcourtyard marriottbusiness tripking roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulgreen mountain coffeehot tubpull out couchshort drivestayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2012

It was our second stay at this hotel. We were once again satisfied with the hotel. The staff is really great and the rooms even though they are starting to show some signs of wear are still comfortable and clean. Last time, we were so pleased to have a Keurig coffee maker in the room but not this time. We asked at the front desk to see if we could get one (either from another room or from the front desk) but we were told that they were taking them out of the rooms for some odd reason (something about a contract with green mountain roasters not going through) which was weird since we saw them in other rooms. The next day, we were asked about our stay and I once again mentionned that we missed the good cofee maker (the mr coffee coffee maker and the barista blend pouch was undrikable!) and the front desk had no idea about what was going on, had not been told about the contract story or anyhting..anyway, we felt like we had been told a story in order not to try to accomodate us. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The pool area is great and when towels were missing, the front desk replenished them in a jiffy! We enjoy staying at this hotel but we do miss some of the little perks!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We were returning home and stopped at this hotel on the drive back. It was a Saturday night and the hotel seemed full but we had booked the room the night before online. The room we receieved wasn't what my platinum Marriott rewards membership has for the room preference that I wanted (top floor and away from the elevator). Instead we got a room on the ground floor and we could hear the people walking around above us for a lot of the night. The room also had this funky smell which was a cross between the pool and someone just smoked a cartin of cigarettes in the room. They tried to do something to the room to fix the smell but it didn't help. I would have to say this is the worse experience of staying at a Marriott hotel that I ever had.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This hotel has great staff working here .Its very clean and although it's outside of Burlington there are pleny of shops and eating places close by. The only downside is one lift that takes forever

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

2nd time bidding on a hotel rooms in this area via Priceline... Ended up here again. This is an awesome hotel - nothing too fancy but has everything you need. Planned reservations in Fall 2012 I hope to end up here again when I plan to visit Burlington again!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have to say that this was a clean hotel, with excellent staff. I was only disapointed with the fact that the coffee maker malfunctioned and only made steam. When I brought it to staffs attention they said I was supposed to have a Kuerig Coffee maker. I did not have a Kuerig it was an older style brewing coffee maker of questionable quality and cleanliness. By the time I was able to notify staff it was really to late to swap it out. They did offer me coffee they had at the front desk which suffice, but was kinda bad. It was also a bummer that the hotel did not provide a complimentary breakfast, if I had know this prior to bidding on priceline I would have gone another route in my search for a hotel. This day in age a bagel or bowl of cereal hot/cold is not to much to ask for IMO. All in all I would have given this hotel a four but for its lack of correct coffee maker and complimentary breakfast I am giving it a three. Staff was excellent, and the room was clean though.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo