“Delicious Food Does Not Come Cheap!”

Chef's Corner Cafe Bakery
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Have eaten here a number of times. Delicious food all around including scrumptious sandwiches and desserts. Service is always welcoming and attentive. Always seems a little bit expensive to me at about $9 a sandwich but quality does cost money! Definitely worth a spot and outdoor seating in the warmer weather.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

While I can honestly say that the baked goods in the case look amazing, the eggs benedict breakfast fell short. First it was listed as being served on a croissant, but instead was served on some kind of roll. Perhaps they were out of croissants that day, but they should have informed me when ordering, because I would have ordered something else. Secondly, they included the smallest serving of hollandaise sauce I have ever seen. Just a little touch on the top which was not nearly enough for my favorite activity of dipping homefries into sauce. And the final nail on this coffin? The eggs were overcooked and the yolk was solid. Sorry, but the yolk is supposed to run out and mix with the non-existent hollandaise. I would have given it another star if the service had been good, but since it is basically a counter service/self service establishment, I can't give points for that. I will come again to try some of the baked goods (yes, they looked that good) but as far as breakfast goes, I think I will go elsewhere.

1  Thank masadavt
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My daughter and I had a chance to experience Chef's Corner yesterday for lunch. My vegetarian sandwich was fabulous--one of the best I have ever had. My daughter ordered the turkey sandwich and loved the flavored mayonnaise along with it. My hot cider came with a small cookie that was a nice add-on. We are so happy to have stumbled upon this great bakery!
Just wished they delivered to Stowe! It's nice to have a place where the baked goods look fresh and delicious! A fabulous array of beautiful pastries, cookies and danish!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This little bistro has the best food ever! Farm fresh and made to order plus the always have gluten free bread! The price are reasonable and the quality is superior. I love it all but the All-American breakfast and breakfast sandwich are two of my morning favorite. Lunch is spectacular also from delicious hamburgers, blackened chicken panini to fabulous soups and salad-roasted beet salad is my favorite! I hope you get to visit here!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great breakfast, nice staff, plenty of seating area. A hidden gem of a place but absolutely great once you're in. Try the peanut buttery chocolate dome!