“Great bakery and lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The bakery is your classic French bakery style with lots of choices.the lunch I had was a blackened chicken breast panini with cheddar served with a side of greens. Very nice

I didn't really experience the full effect since I am working on losing some poundage off the body so I can't comment on the baked goods but they look excellent

Why eat here? Great atmosphere nice service good food

Why not? Dieting. I eliminated the garlic mayo from my panini and I'm sure it effected the overall experience.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Chefs corner is the best. The food is the best you will have anywhere! Beware though that once you've eaten there nothing else will compare. The prices are good the service is great. Breakfast, lunch or brunch on the weekends. They also have pastries and desserts and an amazing case of deli salads! Try it! The owners are definitely who you want to support!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I only went here because I had a coupon from my hotel, but I'm sure glad I tried this place. The food was excellent. I had a turkey sandwich, which was out of this world, and one of the best creme brulees I have ever had. I would definitely go back. One draw back is the long line, but it is definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Just drove into Williston VT after a snowy road trip from Franconia NH. This place was recommended for lunch by the reception clerk at a nearby hotel.
The Chefs Corner lived up to it's billing. We both had the quiche special with a double latte. The food was great, both flavourful and well presented. Help yourself to regular coffee and if you want a second cup no problem. The counter and table service was spot on.
The host mentioned they do a great brunch on Saturday and Sunday. We will definitely hit one of these before we leave town on Sunday.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Chef's Corner always makes me feel like I'm in Europe somewhere....The bakery displays are filled with yummy goodies and the food served is beautifully plated and tasty.