“Simply disgusting!!!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Montreal, Canada
“Simply disgusting!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My wife and I experienced one of our worst meals ever in this place they call a "resturant". I had the penne with a 3 meat mixture including lamb. My wife had the tortellini with zuca. Both were disgusting. On my meat sauce, they put so much thyme that you couldn't choke it down. My wife's meal was bland and had no taste. Do their chefs taste the food they serve? I am Itlaian, and this is not Italian food. I am stunned to read some reviews stating this place is good. Must be freinds of the owner writing it, or people who think dog food is tasty. Horrible food. Go anywhere else!!!

• Visited October 2012

“Great Food/Great Service”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food here is great. Menu selection has something for everyone and large selection of beer and wine. Service is fast and friendly. Nice place to go to before or after the movies

Visited September 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good, but a little pricey”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food was great, but a little bit expensive. We expected something a bit more casual. The location of the restaurant was very good.

Visited July 2012
vermont
“TASTEY”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I though the food was very good...The service was OK....Prices were about average. If it's missing something I would say it was lacking atmosphere...

• Visited September 2012
Milton, Vermont
“unappetizing”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Ordered chicken parm with spaghetti. The chicken breast was cut extra thin and was dry. The tomato sauce was overly tangy and not really sauce. It looked like they just opened a can of tomatoes in water. The spaghetti tasted like cardboard. I've heard the one on Church St in Burlington is better, but not ready to try it.

Visited April 2012